- Do you serve alcohol?
- Why does joes famous cook their burgers medium well?
- DOES JOE'S FAMOUS OFFER CATERING SERVICES OR DELIVERY?
- Does joes famous have call ahead seating?
- How does your ordering system work?
- Has Joe's Famous considered adding any additional menu items?
- DOES JOES FAMOUS RENT THEIR FACILITY OUT FOR PARTIES?
- Does Joe's Famous sell gift cards?
- Do you cook with peanut oil?
- IS THIS A FRANCHISE?
- What hours are you open?
No, but please feel free to bring your own! We are a BYOB establishment. We do charge a nominal fee as per county regulations.
.50 per beer
$10 per case
$5 per bottle of wine
We would like to deliver a consistent product and to ensure proper cook temperatures for your safety.
Unfortunately we do not cater at this time.
Unfortunately we do not have call ahead seating.
As you enter Joe's Famous all you need to do is:
1. ORDER FROM ONE OF OUR MENU BOARDS
2. PAY AT THE REGISTER AND TAKE A NUMBER
3. GRAB A COMFY SEAT AND PLACE YOUR NUMBER AT THE END OF THE TABLE
4. YOUR ORDER WILL BE BROUGHT OUT TO YOU AS IT IS PREPARED
5. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER SOMETHING EXTRA OR DESSERT
Just enter our quick-service line to be attended to promptly.
We will consider new menu items on a annual basis as long it stays in line with our core focus.
WE DO NOT RENT OUR FACIILITY OR RESERVE TABLES.
WE SELL GIFT CARDS AT OUR LANCASTER LOCATION, ONLINE (coming soon) AND ALSO AT THE HAUTE CHOCOLATE CAFE IN WEST READING, PA
YES, WE COOK ALL OF OUR FRIES, CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE BURGERS IN 100% PEANUT OIL.
Please see our hours and directions page for current hours of operation.